Custom CMS - frontend and backend design.
I've been employed as a web developer for Barnabas Fund for 4 years. The site it built on a bespoke CMS which I designed from the ground up to the charity's needs. Features of note include:
- A core system for multiple regions/languages to be edited easily allowing a skeletal team to maintain multiple 'sites'
- A templating system including WYSIWYG admin functionality
- Server side caching
- Global options, menus, articles, modules and users management
- User permissions managment
- SEO tools
- Static file caching, minifying and on the fly CSS sprite generator
- ECommerce module
- Donations management
- Form designer module, including conditional fields
- 3rd party software/site integration - Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, Payment providers (SagePay, Authorize, CommWeb, PayPal etc) and NetCommunity
- Overall frontend design after extensive consultation
- Regular campaign/appeal designs